Text Size

Page Colour


A step by step guide

If you receive a diagnosis a Consultant will decide whether you should be registered for sight impairment.

A CVI form will then be completed.

A copy of this form is sent to the Sensory Needs Team which forms part of your local authority.

At any point you can request to see an ECLO (Eye Clinic Liaison Officer) who can facilitate the registration process and discuss support available.

You may receive a visit from the Sensory Needs Team following your hospital visit or diagnosis.

You can contact us direct or the Sensory Needs Team or ECLO will tell you about our service and recommend that you contact us.

Back to top